All our C-VAC pouches are suitable for use with all vacuum / gas chamber type table top, ﬂoor standing and swing lid machines.
Our 2/3 side seal vacuum bags are engineered using 5-7 multi layer coextruded ﬁlms by using combinations of Nylon (PA) and Polythene (PE). This gives them a high moisture and
oxygen barrier and so are ideal for extending shelf life of products.
Our C-VAC range can also be used for boil in the bag, hot ﬁll (upto 90ºC), pasteurisation, chilled and frozen applications.
Our C-VAC TBG (Tough Bone Guard) has been engineered to have superior puncture resistance and is suitable for products with sharp edges such as bone in meat / ribs, bone in chicken, mussels, shellﬁsh and pistachios etc.
- C-VAC is a purpose designed vacuum / gas pouch.
- C-VAC has good oxygen and moisture barrier.
- Seals through contamination and can be overlapped in a chamber machine.
- Good Puncture Resistance.
- Suitable for use in wet and humid environments.
- Fresh Meat.
- Sausages and Cured Meats.
- Cooked Meats.
- Sauces and Soups.
- Processed Produce.
- Boil in the Bag and Pasteurization.
- Ready Meals.
- Non food.