Crysta Thermoforming Film is designed to run on Thermoforming and lidding film applications.
Clifton Packaging are pleased to introduce CRYSTA™ FILM – a radical new range of high gloss, crystal clear, easy forming, and excellent-performance barrier ﬁlms for both top and bottom web applications.
The CRYSTA™ family of ﬁlms features a revolutionary multi-layer co-extrusion process with unique and innovative cooling properties allows the ﬁlms to crystallize giving you perfect clarity.
CRYSTA™ family of ﬁlms are production friendly and perform consistently for your most demanding applications.
CRYSTA™ FILM & FORM have been specially designed and engineered to perform on all thermoforming machines for the majority of applications.
The unique mechanical properties of CRYSTA™ ﬁlm allows for downgauging without losing any reliability or protective properties required for your vacuum packing and MAP applications.
- Exceptional optical clarity.
- High gloss ﬁnish.
- Lower form & seal temperatures.
- Improved draw depth properties.
- Excellent memory retention.
- Superior hot tack properties.
- Sealability through contaminates.
- Pasteurisable upto 100°C.
- Structure not affected by moisture.
- Excellent puncture resistance.
- Fresh Meat.
- Sausages and Cured Meats.
- Cooked Meats.
- Sauces and Soups.
- Processed Produce.
- Boil in the Bag and Pasteurization.
- Ready Meals.