Metallised & Demetallised Film
Metallised film is polymer film coated with a thin layer of metal, usually aluminium. They offer the glossy metallic appearance of an aluminium foil at a reduced weight and cost. Metallised films are widely used for decorative purposes and food packaging.
- Wide range of materials to laminate.
- Achieves a pure metal finish.
- Laminating options (onsite).
- Slitting options (onsite).
- Curing area.
- Full finishing options (on site).
- Fast turnarounds.
- Available with unwind directions and film reel diameters.
Our demetalised packaging allows you to stand out of the crowd, with contrasting metallic and clear areas. We can incorporate matallic colours with clever artwork setup, giving highly innovative and unique effect.
- Allows a combination of foil and windows areas.
- Suitable for a variety of applications.
- Creates a high quality finished product.
- Achieves a real metallic finish.
- Surface printed matt varnish can also be incorporated.
- Maximum on-shelf appeal.