Metalized film is polymer film coated with a thin layer of metal, usually aluminium. They offer the glossy metallic appearance of an aluminium foil at a reduced weight and cost. Metalized films are widely used for decorative purposes and food packaging.
(“On site” referring as the job can be done at Clifton Packaging)
- Wide range of materials to laminate to.
- Achieves a pure metal finish.
- Laminating options (onsite).
- Slitting options (onsite).
- Curing area.
- Full finishing options (on site).
- Fast turnarounds.
- Available with unwind directions and film reel diameters.