Controlled Atmosphere Packaging (CAP) is used on lidding film applications.
Clifton Packaging is pleased to introduce CAPFILM. An exciting new range of high gloss superior clarity lidding ﬁlms, which will give a clear presentation of your products.
The CAP family of ﬁlms are multi layer laminated ﬁlms, engineered for tray lidding and ﬂow wrapping applications.
These ﬁlms have been specially designed to give improved reliability, productivity and performance across all machines for your most demanding applications.
- PE lined trays
- Aluminium trays
- Weld, peel & resealable option
- Bespoke sealing layers for all trays types
- PVC, PS, APET, C-PET, rPET & PP trays
- Antifog option
- Perforated option
- Pasteurised, Aseptic & Retort grade films
- Tailor-made structures for unique applications
- Exceptional clarity.
- High gloss ﬁnish.
- Good weld seal through product contamination.
- High strength.
- Excellent puncture resistance.
- Fresh meat.
- Sausages and cured meats.
- Cooked meats.
- Sauces and soups.
- Ready meals.
- Processed produce.
- Non food.