|· Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office|
· Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
· Ensure Reception is not left unattended at any circumstances.
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
· Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
· Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
· Update calendars and schedule meetings
· Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
· Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.