- Follow startup checks & line clearance procedure before each job. Make Sure area is clean and tidy during and after shift.
- Maintain Production & Quality records.
- Loads & unloads roll stock from the machine.
- Ensure adhesive ratio is correct by manual checking
- Inspects and examines printed products for print clarity, color accuracy, conformance to specifications, and external defects.
- Review job orders to determine any special printing instructions, stock specifications, colors or quantities to be printed.
- Collect random samples and inspect them during print runs to determine if any adjustments need to be made and make adjustments as needed.
- Clean printing unit cylinders, plates and ink fountains at the completion of each press run.
- Analyze Team Attendance & Output monthly and submit report to management.
- Malfunctioning noted if possible correct by yourself or take it to maintenance department.
- Met or exceed prescribed job standards using work order and fault reporting form.
- Daily & weekly maintenance of machine.
- Run & Operation basis SOP (standard operating procedure).
- Troubleshoots errors.
Minimum 3 years of experience as Printing Operator.
Attitudinal skills Required:- Problem Solving, Attention to detail, Flexible.
Should be flexible to work in night shifts.
should have strong command over English language.